Sunday, July 25, 2010

Sharing…

Okay, I had to share this website I found…

Ithinksew

They have the darn cutest baby shoes I've ever seen. And their prices are really cheap (right?)

Take a look at these adorable baby sandals. Have you ever seen anything cuter? The pattern is $3! I have to buy it and I have to make these. Who cares if I never have another girl, these are too cute not to make.


So, most of the shoes are girly, and you two have boys. But…. There are a few boyish shoes. Look at these…. She has them paired up with a dress, but I think they look like boy loafers....and adorabe!


And she (or he) has patterns for bags and clutches. I want this bag! With that fabric! And I wouldn't mind the bouquet of flowers either!


And women's sized shoes. I can't pull these off. But I think they're cute and you two gals could sport these..


Anyways, blah blah blah, I just had to share….

No comments:

Post a Comment