Sunday, August 1, 2010

The MOST ADORABLE LITTLE GIRL ROOM EVER!


So I love this room with all my heart and just happened upon it during one of my "research" sessions online. You see I needed some inspiration for Hattie's current room. I have had enough of the purple and green combo. And now that she is in her own room... Well, we put the some toys in her room as well, so she knows she still shares the space during the day, anyway...I needed some ideas and found this lady. Here's the link: littlegreennotebook.blogspot.com
I really love this room on her blog.

Jen! i need link lessons asap! How do you make works into links?
Oh and the Ithinksew site! to die for! My oldest sis lost sleep over all those to die for patterns! I am not even joking! she couldn't sleep and HAD to buy her fav ones! Miss you both!









1 comment:

  1. That's officially the most ADORABLE bedroom I've ever seen! I can't wait to see what you do in Hattie's room!

    ReplyDelete