Thursday, December 30, 2010

October Craftiness


October was a busy month for us. I made invitations, decorations, and cleaned cleaned cleaned! Here is a picture of my table the day of the party:




Here is the invitation:
I found it here




Here is a picture of the party room the day of:



Here is a picure of my rat garland:
I found the idea here

The idea was neat and i tried to tape them to my stairs, but Hattie and Hawkley just had a blast taking them off...so I sewed them together. I also thought it would be fun to make a bat banner as well. That one is hanging over the fireplace in the photo above.


could not delete this...how embarassing...


Here are the little face hanging from the tree on the table.
Was inspired by this. I made mine smaller, and they took hours to complete. I always think that Martha's crafts are do-able and easy, but alas, for me they are not...



Found this in our basement and asked our landlord for it. She was more than happy it found a new home. I spray painted the bird black and.... ta da:
So I want both of you to know how sorry I am that it has taken sooooooooooo long for me to get this stuff up! You both inspire me to be better at everything! Love and hugs to you both!

1 comment:

  1. I love ALL OF IT! I wish I could have gone to your Halloween party. I want to know details about the party... who came, and more? You are just so fun and festive. Where do you get your energy? That rat garland is the greatest thing I've seen in a while... totally worth the time it must have taken to cut those suckers out, if you ask me!! And that bird you found in the basement... amazing find!!!
    and, I REALLY like that cake stand on your table :-)

    ReplyDelete