Friday, September 10, 2010

Um...I don't Know if we can be friends anymore....

Ladies....we need to have a conversation...
I don't know if we can still be friends. Kristina, you craft like some people check their email... I am just trying to say that you make it look really easy, and its not! I would never have tried that barn! You are just straight up AMAZING!
And Jen, You make up quilting patterns? what?! um... I feel silly... the sewing machine in my house has been put away for two months now... save hemming trousers, and repairing a lovely bumper... You get the point. I think the answer is for one or all of you to please move next door to me where we can bounce between each other's houses again, stealing (me) the ideas out of your living rooms... I can barely get my house cleaned laundry done, dinner made, children cared for, exersizing done, calling fulfilled, not to mention crafting... which brings me to my point. I wasn't made of the same stuff you ladies were! I admire you both and am so glad you are still making things for your children to enjoy! IF I accomplish half nay a quarter of what you do I would jump up and down with joy! Thanks for the inspiration and consider the fire lit under my sewing behind!

No comments:

Post a Comment